Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Christmas

Hello All,


Well I purchased my ticket to China and will be leaving in the middle of the night on Wednesday.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Eight of my siblings were together with their spouses and children. We were just missing my little brother Evan who is battling the storms in Seattle during his first couple of months of his mission.


The day after Christmas we headed to Pismo beach to hang out and play on the pier. It was beautifuland my nephews had a blast playing wave tag and getting worked by the waves. Fortunately my brother Bryce was crazy enough to get in the water to help run them in from the waves.

4 comments:

Soo said...

Jessica,

I miss you.
You look even more beautiful being in California. I loved California. It's better than NYC.

As I've told you many many times,
I hate China. And I wish you won't be kidnapped by the evil Chinese communists. If they do, please stop flirtting with them; otherwise, they ~ ~..
Hope your flight never lands on the Chinese continent.

I thank you for everythign and I am sorry. ^^;;

Soo

Ashley said...

I wish I had come to Bakersfield to see you before you left, since you will never be making it back from China. Just kidding....I hope. Keep your blog updated so we can all see what you are up to.

Soo said...

are you still alive?

you must be captivated by the crazy Chinese communists. right?

man.. i knew it would happen.

laura said...

Hey - Where's our Chinese updates. I've been waiting.