Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Beginning of the Descent

I finally quit my job to follow my dream and head to China to try out the Communist lifestyle.

The descent has been marred with difficulty including a rather painful goodbye to New York City and the fabulous people there. I tried to get my Chinese Visa from the consulate in NYC and paid a lot of extra money in order to get it processed the same day only to arrive at the consulate 30 minutes too late to pick up my Visa and my passport. So my important documents are being held hostage by the Chinese. I wonder if this is forshadowing fro the future.

Right now I am sitting in my parents house in Bakersfield deathly ill with the flu. I hope that communism turns out to be all that it promises to be and that these setbacks are not indicative of my future as a communist. 0

2 comments:

laura said...

What's a capitalist???

Unknown said...

I am glad to see that you have finally given up on the evils of capitalism and seen the light of communism. It only gets better from here.